Pitman Plumbing remains in constant contact with the Department of Buildings, Environmental Control Board, DEP, FDNY, National Grid and Con Edison. This allows us to stay current in regards to new laws and procedures. We can help you stay compliant to new regulations as well as help you correct a violation if you have already been issued one. We are happy to answer any of your questions. Always remember to respond to the issuance of any violation. Failure to respond will usually result in a fine.
- Restoration of gas service;
- Working without a permit violations;
- Annual boiler registrations;
- NYC DOB Boiler Division Inspections (Local Law 62);
- Boiler / Tank removal and legal abandonment;
- Backflow devices;
- Fixture cut/cap removals;
- Water meters;
- Stop work orders cleared.